Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's official...

Now me AND my car are both Montanian! You can probably tell the liscense plates are new by how clean they are in comparison with my snow cat of a vehicle. I took a 40 minute trip today to the government building where all the officialness takes place. It was fun seeing signs along the way that warned of bighorn sheep rather than deer... and the warning proved a good one. I probably saw about 8 of them at different times, either along the road or crossing it. It was also funny getting into town and passing a tiny motel that was advertising (in a very colorful sign) COLOR TV. Technology has arrived! Finally. Just not cell phone reception.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Congrats Josh. I love the license! I hope I can get out there to see such beauty in creation during your tenure as a Montana resident. I'll make sure and bring a flashlight along for getting around the lodging!

Ambridge Youth Ignite said...

I still can't believe your Honda made it to Montana, Congrats man, hope to talk/write with you again soon.

eric

Anonymous said...

Sweet license plate! I can't believe that hotel actually advertised color tv...honestly that's just sad. Lol.