Friday, April 25, 2008

Building in the Trees


Oh, the life! Getting to build a playground in the trees. After four years of construction before moving out here, it's great getting to build again and see all that I learned coming in to use here. It's been so much fun to walk the process of finding a group of trees, envisioning what could be, cleaning out the area, chopping down dead trees, and then slowly putting up the events. Seeing it come to be has been sweet. I just wanted to show you all one of the pics from our building, because maybe you like hanging out in trees as much as I do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you're having fun building in the trees. Keep up the hard work!!

Kristine said...

Great picture Josh. But I'm not sure I understand how it will be used??? Thanks for sharing the pictures and keeping us posted on your outdoor life adventures. How great God is and His great care for you.

Unknown said...

LUCKY!!!

Michelle said...

I remember us sitting somewhere...maybe at Taylor, maybe in Kenya, somewhere...and we were talking about what we could possibly do with our degrees and you said you would really just love to build treehouses, which made me smile. I remember seeing that spark and vision in your eyes :). Glad you've finally been able to get there :).