Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A River Retreat

It was great getting away last weekend to the Blackfoot River (that's the river "A River Runs Through It" was filmed on). The Program staff at camp all went camping together for a couple of days, and had a chance just to relax with each other and not talk about work. We did some playing on the river and even got to do some bowling. This video is of me trying to surf on a wave in the river and flipping over as usual. I was just glad to be able to flip back up! The time to get away and have fun with some friends was much needed. Sometimes I don't realize I need time like that until I actually get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You actually got to go on the river that "A River Runs Through It" was made on? Lucky!
I liked the video, though. Nice roll!